Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Alt Bike Culture
Reload this Page >

Anyone riding alt bikes for bike to work week?

Search
Notices
Alt Bike Culture Chopped, dropped, stretched, lifted, and otherwise cut up and put back together. The art and science of choppers, cruisers, lowriders and the vast world of mutant bicycles.

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-05, 09:30 AM
Spoked to Death

Bikes: Salsa La Cruz w/ Alfine 8, Specialized Fuse Pro 27.5+, Surly 1x1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

This is bike to work week in my area, and I was wondering if anyone here is riding alt bikes to work for this week? I bet enigmaniac is, since he seems to ride his choppers all over the place.

I'll be riding my tall bike in all week, just for the fun of it. I normally ride a 'regular' bike for speed, but this is a special week for a more fun (and attention getting) ride. I'll probably put a 'bike to work week' sign on it for visibility.

peace,
sam
Old 05-18-05, 09:53 AM

Bikes: BikeE AT, Firebike Bling Bling, Norco Trike (customized)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by phidauex
This is bike to work week in my area, and I was wondering if anyone here is riding alt bikes to work for this week? I bet enigmaniac is, since he seems to ride his choppers all over the place.

I'll be riding my tall bike in all week, just for the fun of it. I normally ride a 'regular' bike for speed, but this is a special week for a more fun (and attention getting) ride. I'll probably put a 'bike to work week' sign on it for visibility.

peace,
sam
I ride an alt bike every day to work, regardless of what day or week it is. Either I am on my Stiletto chopper or my Firebike Bling Bling!