Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Mountain Biking
Reload this Page >

Cost of Nishiki Ariel

Search
Notices
Mountain Biking Mountain biking is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. Check out this forum to discuss the latest tips, tricks, gear and equipment in the world of mountain biking.

Cost of Nishiki Ariel

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-05, 08:33 AM
paramount member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Cost of Nishiki Ariel

Just did my first MTB ride yesterday....went over the handlebars..minor bodily damage..yeah baby..switchbacks were killing me. Anyway, there's a Nishikli Ariel just down the road for $350.00...excellent condition. I know jack about the MTB world and only this morning started some searches...can anybody suggest a reasonable offer ....am I supposed to have two inches under my "junk"?
It's a full rigid with shimano deore (not sure if dx xc xdc xxxxbbs, xxxxxxxxxmthfg..but going to look at it again right now)
Old 06-05-05, 02:13 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
woah woah woah

What are the odds that Khuon had this exact bike

Contact khuon via pm.
Old 06-05-05, 04:25 PM
paramount member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Well, that antique shop was closed and I think it sold, based on looking in the windows. Now that means I've got to start researching MTB bikes for real...fuk, that's all I need is another addiction...
I saw the khuon posts during my search function routine and it peaked my interest in the quality of the ride. Had my chance to buy it yesterday but didn't know what I was looking at. Took my first MTB ride later that day on a friends front suspension bike. Since the Nishiki didn't have any suspension whatsoever, I passed it by thinking it was merely a hibred to get to the store and back.
Anyway, I doubt this is khoun's bike. I'm in VT... I think this came out of NYC. The color was a very deep garnet (I think). Very mint condition.