Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

Hi, My name's Rick and I'm a bikeaholic

Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-05, 09:13 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

After lurking on other forums and reading 'Crazy Guy ona Bike' on an almost daily basis, I'm coming out of the closet and declaring I'm a bikeaholic. Well, almost, I can't think of anything better than riding a bike. Running sucks, walking is too slow, and gyms, forget gyms, no one has the budget for the clothes anyway. That leaves tooling along with the wind in your face, [it's always in your face] enjoying the weather cruising along at a speed fast enough to see something. Plus there's very little environmental impact when you're riding a bike.

I only have a couple of bikes, an old Schwinn World Tourist that belonged to my Dad and a EZ Rider's recumbent I bought last year. [Thanks EZ Rider for gettingme started again]. I've got my eyes on a Bike Friday and hope to do some touring in the not too distant future.

That's about it as far as an introduction is concerned. I'm enjoying reading all the posts and will try to make a valid contribution to the forum when I do post.

~Rick
Old 08-05-05, 05:40 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
my name is mitchell and i love bmx there the best