Search
Notices
Track Cycling: Velodrome Racing and Training Area Looking to enter into the realm of track racing? Want to share your experiences and tactics for riding on a velodrome? The Track Cycling forums is for you! Come in and discuss training/racing, equipment, and current track cycling events.

e-framebank

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-05, 08:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
e-framebank

Has anyone had any experience oredering a frame from e-frambank? I'd like to order something but I'm skeptical about communications because of the language barrier and I'm not really sure how the whole system works. Trying to read a page that's been translated by google can get confusing.
Old 08-15-05, 09:26 AM
"I love lamp"

Bikes: 06 Fuji Track with upgrades, 06 Redline Flight Monocog, 01 Trek XO1, 2003 Cervelo P3, 2006 Bianchi San Jose monstercross

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My friend ordered a Gan Well Pro from them a few months ago and the deal went smooth. The guy he dealt with through email spoke reasonable english. However last I checked you could no longer order in English, you must fill out the form in Japanese. It used to be that you could order in English and they would translate your order form. Basically once you fill out the form they hold the bike until they recieve their global money order, only way to pay, and then they ship. My friends bike was shipped air and came in like two weeks, even showed up special USPS Sunday delievery. I was so mad when I read the only Japanese notice as I had just found a 57 cm Gan Well that would have cost like 200 shipped; its rare that they have frames in my size on there.
Old 08-15-05, 09:37 AM
Rising sun on Keirin rider

Bikes: https://www.fixedgeargallery.com/2004/tomity.htm https://www.fixedgeargallery.com/2004/f/tomity.htm

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KurtW
Has anyone had any experience oredering a frame from e-frambank? I'd like to order something but I'm skeptical about communications because of the language barrier and I'm not really sure how the whole system works. Trying to read a page that's been translated by google can get confusing.
Hi!! KurtW. I'm Tomity from Tokyo Japan
My acquaintance has gone in e-frambank.
He is professional Keirin rider of Okinawa.
He has gone so that beginner track rider in Japan may train e-frambank.

Therefore, the price of each frame is very low.
Japan and a lot of overseas bike messenger buy the frame recently.
There is a person who buys three frames or more alone, too.
Because the frame of the stock is few, sales to foreign countries are
discontinued now.

Yours sincerely
tomity
Old 08-15-05, 09:43 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well that's a shame. There are some awesome frames on that site. Is there any way to get one if I were travel to Japan? I'm planning a trip for spring of 2005 and I'd like to bring home a Keirin frameset as well as some other keirin stuff (jersey, etc.) if it's possible to get those things if you aren't a racer.
Old 08-15-05, 04:46 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tomity,

Genki Desu Ka? Nippon soon again .

Shinji is good to go at E-Framebank. As Tomity stated stock is low so no SHIPPING to us right now.

yes if you go there u can get one.
S/F<
CEYA!

Last edited by Ceya; 08-15-05 at 10:45 PM.
Old 08-15-05, 10:44 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
oh i got mine in 3 days. don;t u mean 2006 spring?

S/F,
CEYA!