Go Back  Bike Forums > The Racer's Forum > Track Cycling: Velodrome Racing and Training Area
Reload this Page >

at the very least, this is interesting.

Notices
Track Cycling: Velodrome Racing and Training Area Looking to enter into the realm of track racing? Want to share your experiences and tactics for riding on a velodrome? The Track Cycling forums is for you! Come in and discuss training/racing, equipment, and current track cycling events.

Old 12-03-05, 03:17 AM
live free or die trying

Bikes: bianchi pista workhorse, cannondale r1000, mountain bike fixed conversion

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

https://cgi.ebay.com/CLASSIC-fixed-wh...QQcmdZViewItem

my thing with ebay is not knowing how the things ride. but at the least, this is an interesting prospect.
Old 12-03-05, 02:17 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
that bike isnt crap... the price isnt bad either...

peace..
Old 12-04-05, 07:27 PM
live free or die trying

Bikes: bianchi pista workhorse, cannondale r1000, mountain bike fixed conversion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
yeah, i know i won't be able to get it given the time of the auction (actually, i guess it's done now), but it looked like an interesting bike. though it seems like it'd be huge pain in the ass to replace anything on it.
Old 12-04-05, 09:13 PM
(((Fully Awake)))

Location: ~Serenading with sensous soliloquies whilst singing supple sentences that are simultaneously suppling my sonnets with serenity serendipitously.~ -Serendipper

Bikes: Guerciotti Pista-Giant Carbon-Bridgestone300- Batavus Type Champion Road Bike, Specialized Hardrock Commuter, On-One The Gimp (SS Rigid MTB/hit by a truck)- Raleigh Sports 3-speed,Gatsby Scorcher, comming soon...The Penny Farthing Highwheel!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Dude, go for it, 47 min. left!

無上甚深微妙法 .... 百千萬劫難遭遇..... 我今見聞得受持
Old 12-06-05, 12:02 AM

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Well somebody bought it already but usually u just put the parts once and if the guy did a good job and parts u have there are good quality u wont need to take it appart too often, usually the hardest part to take appart is the BB, but the other stuff is easy to take off...

peace.
Old 12-06-05, 03:35 AM
live free or die trying

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
yeah, yeah...i was just thinking further on down the road, SOMETHING will go wrong SOMEDAY...then it would suck to find replacements for some of those parts, i'm sure. though i suppose that'd be more true if i were trying to get original parts.