Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

First time here

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-03, 10:12 PM
Advertise here!

Bikes: 2002 Allez A1xx SE

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
First time here

Hey everyone. Im'm from Brooklyn New YorK. I'm 18 and i just love riding. I've been riding since ever. I can still remember my trisycle. Only in the past year or 2 I've given a thought of becoming more serious about it.
Anyways I think that there is nothing better riding with friends in nature in the wild(allthough it's so hard to find in NYC so I'm thinking of going upstate this summer for more experience) Not a first timer but low on budget, I have a 200$$ mountain bike. No any suspentions or any fancy stuff, but I'm upgrading. for now I'm thinking of getting front suspension and better tires with new, lighter handlebars. With some like and dough I might as well get a nice DH and go big (all I ever wanted)!!
i hope to make friends here so don't be afraid, post me your comments!!
Old 01-06-03, 10:59 PM
Oh God, He's back!

Bikes: Paramount

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Welcome to the addiction!

As you have noticed we have all sorts here....Some a lot younger than you....some a lot older than me...men, women, BMXer's, and all the flavors in between.

Please ask questions...if its technical, Pokey will answer (and sometimes he is even right), If you want an option, ChrisL has atleast one.....Lotek knows the oldies and Mr. Joe keeps the whole thing going along smoothly.

PLease put in your twocents worth, you may see something in a light that we missed.

Just don't flame, we are warm kindered spirits and only ask that you become one of us.

Terry