Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Regional Discussions > Great Lakes
Reload this Page >

Detroit Jazz Fest Free Bike Valet

Search
Notices
Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-06, 10:31 AM
ALF from the "D"

Bikes: Trek 5100, & assorted classic bikes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I just wanted to let riders in SE Michigan know that the Detroit Jazz Festival, Detroit Synergy and the Detroit People Mover are providing Detroit's first free Bike Valet during the upcoming Labor Day weekend. The valet will be located at the corner of Larned and Griswold in the middle of all festival activities.

Please ride to the festival, park your bike, take a People Mover Tour, chat with the volunteers and have a great time at the festival. We look forward to making this a success and hopefully providing a free bike valet service at other events. If you are interested in volunteering a few hours during the weekend, let me know. We want people to have a great time at the festival and know that bicycling is a great form of transportation and alive and well in the "D".

Al