Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Bicycle Mechanics
Reload this Page >

Where to get the cheapest campy component group?

Search
Notices
Bicycle Mechanics Broken bottom bracket? Tacoed wheel? If you're having problems with your bicycle, or just need help fixing a flat, drop in here for the latest on bicycle mechanics & bicycle maintenance.

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-06, 02:33 PM
shedding fat

Bikes: LOOK 595 Ultra/Campy Record 10Sp, restored Guerciotti/Campy C-Record 6 Sp, TIME RXR/Campy SR 11Sp, and Colnago C-60 with Campagnolo SR 11sp.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I am planning on putting a nice bike together over the next few months. Likely a used steel euro old school frame. I would like to put all campy components on it if at all possible. I know the words new, campy, and cheap are almost mutually exclussive, but I was wondering were people here have found the best and lowest prices online for groups. Looking for veloce or record by the way.

Please PM me if this is something that is not supposed to be done in this forum due to sponsors and such.

Thanks
Old 10-11-06, 02:49 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Probikekit.com are selling the 2007 Mirage 10-speed groupset (ex. hubs) for $375US at the moment (free shipping!). That's a decent price. It's even got the new Ultra Torque crankset!

See: https://www.probikekit.com/display.php?code=l4047
Old 10-11-06, 06:40 PM

Bikes: Dawes Kalahari, Puch Prima Super Sport, Graham Weigh 853

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
a seller on ebay uk is selling the mirage 9 speed group for 150ukp. that's a good price. they also have veloce and centaur for decent prices (rangleton_tan)
Old 10-11-06, 07:44 PM
sch

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
Liked 136 Times in 104 Posts
www.aebike.com has a wide variety of Campy stuff, probably would have groupos available if asked.
My order from them for some compact conversion stuff arrived in 4days about this time last yr.