Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Alt Bike Culture
Reload this Page >

new club in kansas city

Search
Notices
Alt Bike Culture Chopped, dropped, stretched, lifted, and otherwise cut up and put back together. The art and science of choppers, cruisers, lowriders and the vast world of mutant bicycles.

new club in kansas city

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-06, 04:31 PM
gravity speed freek

Bikes: too many

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
new club in kansas city

i dont know if anyone who reads here (besides me) is in kansas city, but if you are i have news. ive joined a bike club called The Spokesmen and we have started meeting monthly. in the cold months we show off bikes but dont ride. our january meeting will be at an indoor slot car track where we reserved a few hours and will order pizza. our members own/ride/build, lowriders, custom cruisers, rat rods, muscle bikes, and vintage bikes. the club founders started the club the second half of 06 and the membership currently stands at around 20+ registered, due-paying members. we are hoping to organize a festival for this summer and have some good leads on possible locations. we are keeping everything family freindly so that everyone can include their kids. my two sons love it so far and my older son keeps bugging me about building his bike to ride with the club. its alot of fun and im glad to finally be getting involved with bikes that have pedals! i hope to hear from anyone in the area or anyone who has info that may help us. fast eddie outty
Old 12-31-06, 09:30 PM
Trans-Urban Velocommando

Bikes: 06 Trek 1200 - 98 DB Outlook - 99 DB Sorrento

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Have a website*? I don't have an alt bike yet, but I've been meaning to rummage my parents' basement for some olf beaters to play with. I'm in Olathe.

* if not, I can make one. PM me for details.
Old 01-05-07, 04:25 PM
Pedaled too far.

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
i dont know if anyone who reads here (besides me) is in kansas city, but if you are i have news. ive joined a bike club called The Spokesmen and we have started meeting monthly. in the cold months we show off bikes but dont ride. our january meeting will be at an indoor slot car track where we reserved a few hours and will order pizza. our members own/ride/build, lowriders, custom cruisers, rat rods, muscle bikes, and vintage bikes. the club founders started the club the second half of 06 and the membership currently stands at around 20+ registered, due-paying members. we are hoping to organize a festival for this summer and have some good leads on possible locations. we are keeping everything family freindly so that everyone can include their kids. my two sons love it so far and my older son keeps bugging me about building his bike to ride with the club. its alot of fun and im glad to finally be getting involved with bikes that have pedals! i hope to hear from anyone in the area or anyone who has info that may help us. fast eddie outty
Sounds like a cool group. Maybe if I get lucky, I can make it Kansas City way.