Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

new and need advice

Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

new and need advice

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-07, 10:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
new and need advice

Hey everyone! I need some help selling my bike...either where to look online or where to post classified or find someone in classifieds any and all help is welcome I know nothing about bikes. All I know is the bike I was given was bought for around 1000, and came with all kinds of goodies. I am moving and need the money more than this expensive bike I hardly ever rode.well please get back to me asap I'd hate to leave it behind. I'm not picky about the price i get for it cause anything is better than nothing. thanks

I'm going right now to get it explained to me from a local bike shop so I know what i am selling
Old 01-10-07, 10:56 AM
Unique Vintage Steel

Bikes: Kirk Frameworks JKS-C, Serotta Nova, Gazelle AB-Frame, Fuji Team Issue, Surly Straggler

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked 225 Times in 56 Posts
ebay, craigslist, your local bike shop, or newspaper classifieds are going to be your best bets on selling a bicycle quickly. Knowing the brand & model of the bike is a good first step, then looking at the brand's website to find out what components are on it to help boost your ads quality to ensure a decent price.

Sorry you're having to sell the bike, sure there's no way you can take it with you?