Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Mountain Biking
Reload this Page >

My Campus Cruiser

Search
Notices
Mountain Biking Mountain biking is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. Check out this forum to discuss the latest tips, tricks, gear and equipment in the world of mountain biking.

My Campus Cruiser

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-07, 05:21 PM
anything but last

Bikes: Cannondale caad9 full duraace`, trek soho singlespeed...cross bike coming soon.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
My Campus Cruiser

So i ride a road bike first off, and have had intentions of buying a mountain bike this summer a nice XC style bike of some sort i havent thought too far ahead...especially since i certainly dont have the money,Miami University is expensive :-(. anyways, i went to our campus bike shop (which are much higher priced than other lbs in my opinion) everything was nice but i just wanted something cheap but fun enough to ride around campus and most of all, keep locked outside. so i picked up this Mongoose Alta, i got it for 200 bucks and took it home and set it up (the derailurs and brakes were all out of whack thanks to the excellent technicians at Colerain dicks sporting goods).
this is it so far, its only dirty from the snow we've recently got and i havent had a chance to take too many pictures of it yet. the forks are not very nice but they do alright, ive only taken it off some 3-5 stair sets but no trail riding or anything yet until the weather breaks.
Old 02-17-07, 05:29 PM
Lost in the Black Hills

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
cool. i've always liked mongeese. i think i like the name. or maybe it is because i had one 20 years ago or so.
Old 02-17-07, 11:14 PM
Whatever

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The technically correct term for more than one mongoose is mongooses, not mongeese...