Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

hello sirs and madams

Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

hello sirs and madams

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-07, 04:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hello sirs and madams

i am from san jose california. name of brian. i ride a 1971 schwinn le tour 3 which was all original up until a red civic decided a hit and run was in order. i just recently started riding to/from work (10 miles each way) i started doing it for the exercise but i soon realized how much money im saving, so it was pretty much like an extra perk. i think my car feels neglected. my favorite part about riding is riding in/with traffic. i dont enjoy trails too much and so every time people talk more about seperated bike lanes (from motor vehicle traffic) i cry out a little inside.

and i think that is it.
Old 04-23-07, 09:59 PM
Lanky Lass

Location: Take a deep breath, and ask--What would Sheldon do?

Bikes: Nishiki Nut! International, Pro, Olympic 12, Sport mixte, and others too numerous to mention.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Hello DED, more members than can be counted on both hands and feet in San Jose, and a thriving group of Classic & Vintage forum folks down in the Bay Area. You should get over to the Classic & Vintage forum with photos of the LeTour, and also wander over to the Northern California regional forum and say hello...a lot of information about rides and whatnot in the Northern California forum.

Welcome to BF!

East Hill