Notices
Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (Recreational) This has to be the most physically intense sport ever invented. It's high speed bicycle racing on a short off road course or riding the off pavement rides on gravel like : "Unbound Gravel". We also have a dedicated Racing forum for the Cyclocross Hard Core Racers.

Tires

Old 05-16-07, 07:57 AM

Bikes: too few

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tires

Slowly getting the bike ready for the season. I'm putting together a set of lighter race wheels (clincher methinks) and moving my current wheels to pit duty. I raced mostly on Michelin Muds last year here in New England. I also have a set of Ritchey Speedmax that came with my bike (thought they were OK on pavement and dry grass but terrible in the wet). Need a recommendation for race tires. I can mount the Muds and get another set, or I've heard good things about Challenge Grifo and Schwalbe Racing Ralphs? Other opinions?