Search
Notices
Western Canada Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | Northwest Territories | Nunavut | Saskatchewan | Yukon Territory

The Long Ride

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-07, 08:21 AM

Bikes: I own 2 Devinci's (Canadian built) The !st 1 is a Devinci "Cameleon". It's all black and it's got all the desired accessories, hi-tech headlights, taillights, rear rack and panier bags, disc brakes. And the other is a Devinci, "Oslo" Awesome!!!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Long Ride

If you have the itch to ride your bike from sunrise to sundown and would like some company doing so, there is an endless choice of rides and races.
Copied from the May/June issue of IMPACT MAGAZINE:

"When you do something as a team, it brings out something unique in a person",
says Andreas Hestler, course designer of the inaugural BC Bike Race, taking place from July 1 to 7. Hestler who has eighteen years of competitive mountain biking experience, designed the route, which will take in some of the most spectacular scenery in British Columbia. Starting in Sooke, west of Victoria, the race route heads northwest up Vancouver Island, taking in two ferry crossings to the mainland and finishing in Whistler. They will be capping the race at three hundred riders and hope to attract Europeans as well as North Americans who want to build a vacation around the race.... Now this is what cycling is all about!