Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Commuting
Reload this Page >

slope tube frames

Search
Notices
Commuting Bicycle commuting is easier than you think, before you know it, you'll be hooked. Learn the tips, hints, equipment, safety requirements for safely riding your bike to work.

slope tube frames

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-07, 11:09 AM

Bikes: giant ATX 760, Falcon Road Bike (ss) custom marinoni tourismo (full dresser) ,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
slope tube frames

whats up, hope everyone has a nice holiday weekend.

Ok Im sure some of you have seen my posts regarding My cross check being too small.

Im one of those Short inseam long torso types. My XC frame is a 50 , my brooks seat is all the way back

and I have a pretty long stem too.

I looked at Other surly frames and no joy the soma Juice looks interesting as a 29ner looks like a longer top tube than I have now ...

I was thinking of building a frame But not having all the special tools handy sort of put that on the back burner BB tap headset REAMER ...

I cant justify a custom frame .

are there any Bike companies besides Surly and soma that may offer a slope tube frame (frame oNLY) for my situation , I need a 30" SO and perhaps a 22-23 TT.

I talked to the folks from My favorite LBS and they told me the only frame they could order was from Surly, the karate monkey wont work.

none of the manufacturers they deal with Like diamondback will sell just a frame, complete bikes only.

any insight will be welcome

have a great weekend

"John"

Last edited by JOHN J; 05-24-07 at 11:18 AM.