Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Hello!

Old 06-08-07, 01:37 PM
hehe.

Bikes: Scott Speedster S30

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello!

Hi everyone!

My name is Kevin and I'm from Milpitas, California. I stumbled onto bikeforums while looking for an entry-level road bike and I'm so happy that I joined. There's so much friendliness and knowledge here! I'm excited to start road biking because I've been riding bikes my whole life (mostly mountain bikes), but never had a road bike of my own. I'm a freshman at UC Davis and Davis is pretty much a bicycle town. There's at least one bike for every person here

Anywho, I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time here reading and increasing my bicycle knowledge

Thanks!
Old 06-08-07, 01:43 PM
Lanky Lass

Location: Take a deep breath, and ask--What would Sheldon do?

Bikes: Nishiki Nut! International, Pro, Olympic 12, Sport mixte, and others too numerous to mention.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Hello Kevin, it's always nice to welcome a Bay Area person . I work for the USPS, and my old 'scheme' used to be Milpitas and Campbell (when I was still in Santa Clara County).

Don't neglect your studies at the expense of studing BikeForums--there's a huge amount of knowledge here--you could spend a lifetime reading this board .

What kind of road bike are you looking at?

Welcome to BF!

East Hill