Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

Greetings from the Canadian Prairies

Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-07, 02:45 PM
Rider and Brewer

Bikes: Miyata 310 Specialized Centaur

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi, this is my first visit to this site, and just thought I had better join to take avantage of all the great information I've seen. I've been an avid cyclist for about 24 years ever since I got a Miyata 310 as my college graduation gift. I still ride the bike a lot and enjoy it very much. Of course I've branched into mountain biking as well and ride the trails with my Gary Fisher Marlin.

I'm also getting started restoring vintage road bikes, I've already found a few gems on the garage sale circuit already.

Since we have winter and snow up here I'm also a cross counrty skier that keeps me busy in the winter months. Racing and long distance loppets are my favorites.
Old 07-07-07, 03:20 PM
Lanky Lass

Location: Take a deep breath, and ask--What would Sheldon do?

Bikes: Nishiki Nut! International, Pro, Olympic 12, Sport mixte, and others too numerous to mention.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Hello SkiBike, always glad to have a new recruit for the Classic & Vintage forum . We'll need photos of the Miyata, and any of the gems you've unearthed for polishing.

Welcome to BF!

East Hill