Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

hi to all

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-03, 04:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hi to all

Im not a avid rider but a steady one bot my first raod bike 30yrs ago when my wife got on exersie "kick" and decided i needed a bike also to ride with her.
decided quickly my hinney needed some help. bought a brooks saddle for me and one for wife....by far the best cycling investment i ever made...those saddles are stil being used by both me and wife.
wound up with 3 kids...boutht a raleigh technics alumium frame bike for wifeand put the brooks on it of course.(its most comfortable bike iv ever ridden...i ride it some when wife not looking) got me a raleigh m-60 and put my brooks on it. bouth the kids small raleigh mountain bikes which they soon outgrew.
as they got older i bouth bigger bikes for them.
iv wound up with 5 raleighs now....i think i should start a bike shop. right now i got 2 raleigh m-60's , one raleigh technics cross bike, and 2 raleigh m-30's
i pretty much have had to start a bike shop to maintain these. good fun
i live in country and ride short distances and around my yard.....yes that not much but it keeps me in shape im 50yrs old and not a hot rod rider.
Old 07-19-03, 05:09 PM
Banned.

Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Welcome, youngster.

You don't mention from where you hail?

I am in Colorado and ride about 150 miles a week, currently, and am 63yo.

Glad to have you here.
Old 07-19-03, 10:20 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
im from west ky where mississippi and ohio rivers come togather