Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Hey Gang

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-01, 07:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey Gang, tis me the, whistling Irish fool. Forty nine yr. old adolescent. Been riding semi-seriously for the last 13, or 14 yrs.(YIKES). Still rocking, and loving the sober life. Have two GT Mt. bikes, one of which I won in a contest. Biking really did save my life, and helped me get and stay sober. I live in Morris County NJ, and have a 19 yr old daughter in college in CT. I make my living in photography and recently got into digital work. If i get any really good shots(bike related) I'll try to post them . If any of you ever want to ride this area(specialy the ladies) drop me a line. I also love to cook.
Old 09-08-01, 05:43 AM
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Hi Celticlad

Weren't you hanging out at BicycleForum??

Anyway, welcome from another newcomer recently from BicycleForum.

It is snowing here in Colorado - not at my house yet, but just a bit higher. Guess I will not take a ride this am, not being terribly fond of riding in the snow.