Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Mountain Biking
Reload this Page >

Hello, i am back to rainy hell.

Notices
Mountain Biking Mountain biking is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. Check out this forum to discuss the latest tips, tricks, gear and equipment in the world of mountain biking.

Old 07-29-03, 11:57 AM
Part of the furniture

Bikes: Specialized RH, Scott Unitrack

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi all

I spent a month of quality time back home (Greece), total sunshine and avg of 35deg celcius in a house 10meters from the sea....and now i am back in Wales ...raining 24/7 and 15degcelcius....someone from here just save me pleaaaaaaaase you are my friends arent you? .
Anyhow....back to our stuff ...i have grown some respect for maxxis tires....but i went on to their website and i am buzzed up....loads of models to choose from...so i dont know nothing about it and could use your expertise. I need something similar to the panaracer firexcpro 2.1 or trailblaster 2.1 . Meaning an allaround tire ....fast rolling and grippy over dirt....oh and also light (500-550g) and not so fast wearing as my RollX tires from specialized.

Thanks....
Where is the sun? Anyone?