Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Triathlon
Reload this Page >

comfortable tt frame wanted, i'm 180lbs.

Search
Notices
Triathlon Swim / Bike / Run your thing? Drop in our new triathlon forum for the latest in training & gear. From beginner to expert, and sprint to ironman.

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-07, 04:13 PM
GranitCurbVia53x11Sprint

Bikes: Cervelo R2.5 Campy Record 10, Dean Ti 'Cross, Merlin Agilis (road), Litespeed Obed (mb), Basso (ss/fixie)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i'm a roadie for 20 years, absolutely love my ti road rig. have ridden losts of carbon and alluminum and steel frames. thinking of tt bike build over winter love to do it myself. looking for tt frame geometry with steep seat and min fork rake, must be 700 wheels. would like ti, but also would consider both carbon and allum since plan on doing sprint tt events, usually l;ess than 1 hour on bike. ironman or 1/2 ironman is absilutley out of the question.

recomendations for frames wanted: Fuji Aloha? Trek Equinox? input please.....
Old 09-07-07, 04:53 PM

Bikes: S-Works SL3 Tarmac, Allez E5, Leader 735TT, others

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ive been doing a lot of looking around for TT frames as well. my budget is really strict and ive narrowed it down to the Aloha or the Leader 735TT. ill probably end up with the Leader because of some of the reviews ive read on here and the price.
Old 09-08-07, 01:43 PM
Quarq shill

Bikes: 08 Felt F4, 05 Fuji Team SL, 08 Planet X Stealth, 10 Kona Jake the Snake, 03 Giant OCR flat bar.

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Comfort is pretty subjective. You need to get fit, and even then, I wouldn't say that a true aero posittion is "comfortable". More like bearable.