Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Folding Bikes
Reload this Page >

No more damn cycling clothing for me.

Notices
Folding Bikes Discuss the unique features and issues of folding bikes. Also a great place to learn what folding bike will work best for your needs.

No more damn cycling clothing for me.

Old 11-06-07, 12:55 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My name is yamcha not vamcha.
Old 11-06-07, 01:14 PM
Old enough to know better

Bikes: On One, Surly, Gunnar, Lemond

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I once had a women pull up next to me in her car & tell me " You have a really nice a**." Now I wear my bike shorts everywhere.
Old 11-06-07, 01:19 PM

Bikes: Dahon Mu SL

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Reminds me of the old joke about two friends. Igor never had any luck with the ladies. Women never even looked his way. Boris, on the other hand, always seemed to be dating new women.

Igor asked Boris what his secret was. Boris replied that when he went to the beach on the weekends, he always wore a speedo bathing suit. "But more than that", he winked, "I put a potato in my swimsuit to catch the girls' eyes."

A few days later Boris met Igor at the beach. Igor was despondent. "I tried your trick, Boris, but now the girls give me dirty looks and run away!"

"Igor, Igor..." said Boris sadly, "the potato goes in front."
Old 11-06-07, 05:00 PM

Bikes: lots... even a Raleigh twenty !!!

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Sammyboy
I've had a "nice arse" comment, and was unable to determine whether it was sarcastic or not. I just said "Thanks!".

However, that woman was not present yesterday morning when, as I cranked out of the saddle to sprint from standstill across a busy road, my tights caught on the saddle horn, meaning that I rode bare-assed across 4 lanes of traffic, mooning anyone who cared to look. The comments from that would've been priceless.....

Old 11-06-07, 07:50 PM
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
This explains it all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKQNxS5wM_0
Old 11-06-07, 07:52 PM

Bikes: MTB Peugoet Canyon (forgot the model), Nikishi? roadbike, MTB custom build,

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by yamcha
Because of the colder weather I bought some long legged cycling tights and have been wearing them. I have been getting strange looks and some giggles lately but didn't think much of it. Probably because most people aren't used to seeing people wearing cycling clothing on a folding bike. Well earlier today as I was riding hone at a leisurely pace, some girls who were jogging sprinted up next to me and said, "Hey Mister, we can see how small your dick is in those pants!" I was so embarrassed I almost fell of my bike. From now on it's back to regular clothing for me.
You could have flipped it back at them by saying "Get a push up bra and a box of kleenex".