Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

a bad case of the mondays

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-03, 09:55 AM
Syracuse Orangeman 4 Life

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

have you people had such a bad day that you know that it just freaking sucks.

i had a fantastic date on friday, something happened on saturday which just runined everything and around comes monday. i just feel like crap. not in the mood to go the class or do work. i just feel like taking my bike and hitting the trails for a workout and to clear the mind.

Have you had a such a bad day/week that you just want to forget and feel that biking is your only outlet to forget it all??
Old 10-20-03, 11:02 AM

Bikes: Cervelo Soliost

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My Mondays always suck big time, i will not be able to ride until wednesday afternoon, and it's cold outside. I hate the winter.
Old 10-20-03, 09:31 PM
Every lane is a bike lane

Location: Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia - passionfruit capital of the universe!
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 9 Posts
At the moment there's a CPA module that is making me feel that way, and has been doing so for around two months.

That is all.
Old 10-21-03, 08:18 AM
Formerly Known as Newbie

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Have you had a such a bad day/week that you just want to forget and feel that biking is your only outlet to forget it all??
Yes. And sometimes when I have decided to go for a quick spin to forget it all, I have noticed a flat or whatever mechanical problem with the bike. On those occasions I have discovered how just monkeying around fixing the bike can relieve stress too.

No go out and have a ride!

--J

Who is this General Failure anyway, and why is he reading my drive?

Become a Registered Member in Bike Forums
Community guidelines
Old 10-21-03, 09:17 AM

Bikes: Old Hard Rock, New Cannondale R400

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by killerasp
and around comes monday. i just feel like crap. not in the mood to go the class or do work. i just feel like taking my bike and hitting the trails for a workout and to clear the mind.

I hear ya. I started riding about 10km during my lunch hour. It is just enough for me to get a bit of exercise without changing out of my work duds. Also gives me just enough time to grab a quick bite as I roll back to the office.

Found it makes the morning go quick since I am looking forward to it and the afternoon pleasant since I am refreshed. Rainy days, though, are big bummers.

Hope the rest of your week is better.

- Jeff