Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

Hello from Minnesota...

Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Hello from Minnesota...

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-08, 05:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello from Minnesota...

My name is David & I am a 54 yr old bike rider from White Bear Lake, Minnesota. The forums have been very helpfull answering questions that I've had about 27 vs 700 wheels/tires for my old Schwinn Traveller (which I'm trying to bring back to life), as well as interesting & informative posts about winter commuting. I am also a tri-wannabe (I've done one sprint tri) and am starting to look for a new road bike for this year. I've started commuting to work a couple days a week, and am always looking for other ways to get more time on my bike.
Old 05-25-08, 06:14 PM
Old enough to know better

Bikes: pilot 2.1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by davetall
My name is David & I am a 54 yr old bike rider from White Bear Lake, Minnesota. The forums have been very helpfull answering questions that I've had about 27 vs 700 wheels/tires for my old Schwinn Traveller (which I'm trying to bring back to life), as well as interesting & informative posts about winter commuting. I am also a tri-wannabe (I've done one sprint tri) and am starting to look for a new road bike for this year. I've started commuting to work a couple days a week, and am always looking for other ways to get more time on my bike.
Welcome!

Lots of Riders from Minnesota and the Twin Cities on the forum. If you have questions just ask!

I hope the weather missed you today I was in Hugo a Festival about ten min before the tornado!

Emil
Old 05-25-08, 06:36 PM
Lanky Lass

Location: Take a deep breath, and ask--What would Sheldon do?

Bikes: Nishiki Nut! International, Pro, Olympic 12, Sport mixte, and others too numerous to mention.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Hi Dave--do share some photos of the Schwinn with us in C & V if you have not already done so. We love those older bikes, and as I am sure you noticed, there are some real Schwinn fiends here on this board .

Welcome to BF, and feel free to PM me with any questions !

East Hill
Forum Moderator