Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Riding in Farm Country - Pictures!

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-08, 06:51 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I went camping with my family this weekend and brought the new Giant Kronos with me. It was begging me to stretch its legs and so I did with a couple of 10-15 mile rides I grabbed the camera on the last ride this morning so that I could capture the beauty of the day!

It was absolutely beautiful weather for cycling. Sunny and 70s. I was also able to get a better idea of what kind of average speed I can maintain and wowzer. On the way out I was keeping my speed above 20mph the whole time, sometimes going along at a good clip at 26mph at a sustainable effort level. On the way back, I kept it a bit slower but found it difficult to not give it a decent amount of effort (the riding position forces me to give it a little more than on the other bikes I have).

I love this bike!
Old 07-08-08, 08:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
NW indiana where I ride on the trails have a lot of forest views.I seen deer,possom,raccoon,badgers,rabbits and haresof course many species of birds and waterfowl at the lakes.