Search
Notices
Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (Recreational) This has to be the most physically intense sport ever invented. It's high speed bicycle racing on a short off road course or riding the off pavement rides on gravel like : "Unbound Gravel". We also have a dedicated Racing forum for the Cyclocross Hard Core Racers.

Kore Kross Brakes

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-08, 11:10 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kore Kross Brakes

I cant find much about these brakes on the web. no reviews other than a smattering of i like them or I didn't

I see they are coming on the 09 JTS and was wondering if anybody here has any experience with them. EAse of set up, squeeky? shudders, stopping power with stock pads, etc.

thanks guys!
Old 09-13-08, 11:05 AM

Bikes: 2013 Norco Indie IGH Alfine 8, 2008½ Kona Jake, 2003 Giant Iguana, 1994 Rocky Moutain Équipe

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I have a 2008½ Jake with them. I have not adjusted them as they were adjusted by the shop when I got the bike (I've only had it for about a month). The stock pads are not really good, cheap grey Tektro pads. I'll wear them out and get some better pads after that. I've had no issue with stopping power (except the crap pads).
Old 09-14-08, 09:41 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Does anyone know of a resource where I can get these brakes?