Old 10-12-08, 11:32 PM

Bikes: Old 70's Fuj, '99? Trek 520

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Portland touring buds?

Hey everyone,
I'm just getting into touring and although most of my friends here in Portland bike, none of them are into touring. I'd like to meet some people to go on some rides with in the area, maybe overnights to the coast or eastern OR. I know this is bad timing with the winter approaching but I'm not gonna let that stop me. So if you live in Portland and want to meet up or talk and see if we could stand each other for extended hours of riding and camping shoot me a message!
Old 10-14-08, 12:37 PM

Bikes: Old 70's Fuj, '99? Trek 520

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
So I got some responses asking more about who I am. I guess that's fair since I didn't really say anything about myself. I updated my profile but here is a quick synopsis:

I am male, 25, live in inner SE Portland, I love music, I don't smoke, I do drink and love grabbing a beer from local breweries around town, I work at a private school and a restaurant, I like exploring the Pacific NW and need to do more of it, I'm originally from Phoenix, AZ and went to school in Flagstaff (great town)
Old 11-17-08, 01:26 PM
Banned.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
i would do this. i got back to town a little while ago, and am not working and just mostly hanging out. i am totally in to short trips. i will be biking to eugene tomorrow, but will be back in a few days. email me. *****g@gmail.com