Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

Hello from Glasgow!

Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Hello from Glasgow!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-08, 09:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello from Glasgow!

I don't ride a bike but have always had close contact with them my step dad was a keen moto x rider until an accident funnily enough with his car which meant he had to sell his bike to buy a new car when he was younger. He has now settled on mountain biking my mother won't let him get a new bike!

I just graduated from university this year, and to his and everyones suprise i have started working closely with a motorcylces. We make automatic chain lubrication systems for road, off road, and push bikes.

Now the more time i spend with bike enthusiasts the more I am impressed with their passion and how much they welcome outsiders I had always feared it was rather a you and us type of field. I was at the Intermot Exhibition in Koln a few weeks ago and was totally blown away by its sheer size.

Its strange but I already find myself wanting to get on a bike... dont know if i'd be up for a road bike just now but moto x bike seems so appealing!! My girlfriend would freak at this!!

Anyway... Hi every1!
Old 11-03-08, 08:37 PM
Lanky Lass

Location: Take a deep breath, and ask--What would Sheldon do?

Bikes: Nishiki Nut! International, Pro, Olympic 12, Sport mixte, and others too numerous to mention.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Hi Scottoiler, bikes are a lot of fun--you definitely should try both road and cross bikes, just to see what they are like.

Welcome to BikeForums .

East Hill
Forum Moderator