Search
Notices
Forum Suggestions & User Assistance Have a suggestion for the forums? Need help with the Forums? Post here.

test

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-09, 07:43 PM

Bikes: 2008 Cervelo RS, 2011 Scott CR1 Elite, 2014 Volagi Liscio

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
test

https://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path...ildcat-Redwood
Old 01-12-09, 02:56 AM
What happened?

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1835 Post(s)
Liked 292 Times in 255 Posts
Sounds interesting, although I'm over a thousand miles away and didn't have enough time to figure it all out...
Old 05-12-09, 09:59 PM
call me T.J.

Bikes: trek 820

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Don't mind me, I'm just hijacking a test thread. I'm going to report a post from this thread to a moderator. Hopefully, it'll be my post, but I don't know if it'll let me report my own post. If not, I'll report one of the other posts in this thread.

Heck, I might do both anyway to see if there's a difference.

Sorry if this causes any trouble. I've never reported a post, and I'm curious to see what the process is and how it works.
Old 05-12-09, 10:13 PM
call me T.J.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ok. So, for those who are curious:
  • I was able to report my own post.
  • I did not try to report someone else's.
  • After clicking on "Report this post to a moderator", I was brought to a page which allowed me to enter a message for the report. This page notified me that:
    Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
  • After sending the report, I was brought back to this thread. I still see my message in the thread. It seems that I can report the post again; I am still given the option to "Report this post to a moderator"
I guess that's it. Hopefully I didn't give myself some automatic anti-karma in the software. Hopefully I don't cause a bunch of work for a moderator.

Thanks!
Old 05-12-09, 11:03 PM
call me T.J.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Further follow up:

I received a PM from a moderator almost immediately after reporting my post. The moderator (who was EXTREMELY helpful, btw!) let me know that there are no automatic points given for a reported post. If a report is valid, the moderators discuss the problem post to decide what action should be taken.

According to the moderator, if a guideline is violated, the poster is notified; repeated violations lead to infractions. Three infractions result in a one-week ban.
Old 05-18-09, 03:21 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 27 Times in 12 Posts
welcome to the internet, now go home.