Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Glad to be here

Old 02-18-09, 08:20 PM

Bikes: Serotta Colorado AL, Trek 2300 (transforming to a single speed), Giant Iguana

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Glad to be here

Hi everyone,
I am a long time cyclist but have never been dedicated enough to be competative. Cycling is not only my favorite pastime, it is also a necessity if i want to control my ADHD. I was an avid mountain biker some years ago but my body can no longer do the things my mind says I can do. So, i have rediscovered a love for the road bike. I rode a Trek 2300 for several years but two weeks ago was given (yes given) a 25th anniversary Serotta Colorado AL and I have fallen in lust. this is a serious go-go machine, it wants to go fast and makes even me feel like i am fast. it is kicking my butt a little right now going from a 9 speed with a 11-15 cassette to an 8 speed with a 12-21 cassette. but, it is making me a better rider. the trek will become a custom built single speed. the serotta has a mix mash of components and mavic wheels. I will be upgrading it over the coming months and will look to customize it so if you know of any serotta junkies who i can ask questions to, it would be great.

Peace
Old 02-21-09, 07:14 PM
long time visiter

Bikes: 2005 Trek 6700 disc 2007 Orbea Onix 2009 Raleigh One Way

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Hi Kenny,

Check out the Road Cycling Forum. You'll get some help with your Serotta (nice bike btw).

Welcome to BF's.