Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > BMX
Reload this Page >

All the info you could need

Search
Notices
BMX Dirt, vert, flatland or street? Drop in the BMX forum to talk to other 20" riders around the world. What is the best BMX bicycle for you? Learn all about it here.

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-04, 03:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

FIRST OFF JUST TELLING YOU KNOW I HAVE A $1250 BIKE FOR SALE EMAIL ME
vegasripper2004@yahoo.com
aim - malignantbiker IM ALWAYS ON!!!

i hate seeing stupid remarks so ill let you in on wat i know

180s - coming to the end of your transition , you want to turn your bars and then turn your head and
shoulders , where ever your head turns your bike will follow - i garuntee

Hanging over on Spins - 360s for example - wen i 1st learned i couldnt get my back over
try pulling your bars to your chest
ASIAN 360's - i recommend mastering 360's 1st ,then wen coming to transition pump bars in and straighten
your ARMS , and tuck your LEGS ,
MANUALS - it helps to have somewhat taller bars , my firends use barenger or w/e
Straighten your arms out lean back like CRAZY , to the extent that your either above the
back part of your seat or your totaly behind it.
KEEPING MANUALS UP - usualy u can stay leaned back and then constantly tap your brakes
- if your brakes dont work your goin to have to youse your HIPS , and if ur goin to
fall - SIT DOWN .
ON GROUND 180's - Lift up HARD , turn your head and shoulders , and WHIP YOUR BACK OUT .

FAKES - practice on mini quarters like 4-5 ft , just start by - FIGURING OUT IF STANDING OR SITTING is
EASIER FOR YOU , after that you want to rapidly pedal backwards . STAY UP STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
THE KEY IS STAYING UP STRAIGHT < AND TURNING YOUR BARS IF YOUR GOING TO FALL OVER.[

COMING OUT OF FAKE - wen your coming at it , turn 1 way then suddenly JERK THE OTHER WAY< while
PEDALING FORWARD< u have to make sure your chain GRABS.

360 TIRE TAPS - ACTUALLY EASIER THAN 360's! start by goin a BIT FASTER THAN a 180 , and try landing
in a 270 and make sure you lift your front , all you haev to do is spin and it will finish
just pull bars up

DOUBLE PEGS ON COPING - FOR GRIND - come up at sumwhat of an angle , and make sure to either STAY
TUCKED , OR THROW YOUR ARMS AND BIKE OUT
STALL - come up direct and stay tucked and then turn in clamp pedal!

LEDGES - THE EASIST THING MADE!

feebles - when coming up to a LEDGE ::i recommend ledge:: pull up hard do your lil j-hop and then rest
the front on the ledge and MAKE SURE YOUR FRONT WHEEL STAYS CLOSE TO THE EDGE
IF NOT YOU WILL SLIDE OFF ONTO YOUR SPROCKET sou your wheel must be at most 3 inchs on

DOUBLE PEGS - i recommend clamping , wen u come its as easy as feebles to get onto wehn your come
J HOP REALLY HARD , except throw your front down FAST and then CLAMP AND LEAN IN

Smiths - BASICALY A DOUBLE PEG EXCEPT J-HOPING HIGHER , AND PUSHING THE FRONT DOWN HARDER
your back must stay close to the edge while you lean

Sprocket - come at MORE OF AN ANGLE THAN A FEEBLE anD TURN YOUR BARS TO FACE WERE UR GOING

RUBEN - after gettin into the sprocket take your OUTSIDE FOOT OFF,kick out and put foot on back tire

RAILS - this is prob the hardest crap you will do , ive damaged my bike so much by rails
its as easy as a LEDGE , just limited to a certain area , mAKE SURE YOU
- CLAMP , LEAN , AND DO BE INTIMIDATED JUST CUS OF THE GAPS UNDER IT
if you are INTIMIDATED , you will end up hanging your back and being thrown to your bars

TABLETOP - come out hard and i PREFER WHIPING IT A BIT , and then just ben your legs upwards
- YES IT IS POSSIBLE , THATS WHY I SAY WHIP , SO IT WILL BE ANGLED AND EASIER

FLATTIE - SAME THING EXCEPT WITH BARS POTING DOWN

TIRETAPS - come out at a 90 and THEN PULL BRAKES HARD and just roll back in

SPINES - mostly depends on height , on smaller 1's ::under 8 ft:: u want to make sure you dont GO
STRAIGHT!!! or else ull CASE , u want to come at a lil angle THROW YOUR BARS DOWN

Taller WHIDER spines - Some spins around me are TALL , and have about a 2 ft gap , you want to act like
your coming out for a second then throw your bars down

TAILWHIPS - IVE PRACTICED TAILWHIPS FOR MONTHS ON A TRAMP BIKE ::trampoline::
when you come out , you want to kick your feet out , and move your bars in a small circle
YEA THE BARS EXTREMELY HELP!!!! THEY MAKE A DIF OF LANDING ON YOUR FRONT TIRE
OR YOUR SEAT!

TRAMPOLINE BIKE - contains - forks , frame , bars . Tape up with a towel RECOMMENDED NOT TO MAKE
HOLES!!!! , PUT TOWELS UNDER AND TAPE EM UP , AND THEN PRACTICE ON THAT

SEAT MANUALS - RAISE YOUR SEAT LEAN BACK LIKE A MANUAL - GEAR RATIOS HELP

FLATLAND TAILWHIPS - rolling - put foot on front peg and kick bike
not moving - shuve foot on front tire

PUMPING - coming to a transition u want to tuck , bend your legs and arms and wen you hit it straighten
out , and do the SAME when coming in

email me if u need help - vegasripper2004@yahoo.com
AIM - malignant biker

I ALSO HAVE A $1250 BIKE FOR SALE!!!

EMAIL ME FOR DETAILS!!!!