Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Regional Discussions > Pacific Northwest
Reload this Page >

Win Some Early Season Cross-Training and a Massage!

Search
Notices
Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Alaska

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-10, 01:03 AM
Clyde - Grinder

Bikes: 2009 Jamis Aurora Elite - 2007 Specialized Hardrock

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This is Seattle/PNW specific, so apologies to those who think it should be up in the Charitable forum...

To help raise funds for my Livestrong Challenge and the Lance Armstrong Foundation, my awesome boot camp instructor at Challenge Boot Camp has donated a free month of outstanding fitness training at Greenlake and my LMP has kicked in a free half-hour massage. One lucky Seattle area resident is going to take both home at the end of March.

Just a $5 donation before March 31 is all it takes to get in on the action. One winner will be chosen from my March supporters at https://seattle2010.livestrong.org/kamala.

That same $5 also gets you entered to win an exquisite four-course meal cooked by yours truly. If you're feeling molto generoso and really want to kick cancer's butt, $50 gets you a slammin' workout CD, and $100 gets you the CD plus a box of homebaked cookies courtesy of Mrs. Kamala.