Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

Hello from Idaho

Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Hello from Idaho

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-10, 10:39 PM

Bikes: Haro Escape Hardtail, 80's SR, 90's KHS Flite 500, Raleigh Revenio Aluminum 3.0, Raleigh Revenio Carbon 3.0

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello from Idaho

Pretty much a newb to the whole road riding deal. Just starting to get into road riding more so this seems to be the place to learn. I'm pretty much a scrounger and tight ass when it comes to equipment but I want to get the best stuff (even if used) for my budget. Currently have 2 bikes. 18yo Haro Escape hardtail that has pretty well been my trusty steed and has served me well since new, and a mid 80's SR, middle of the road, road bike. Have no intention of upgrading the Haro as that is my beat around town bike that I ride 80% of the time. I want to upgrade my road bike. The grinding friction shifters and double crank have done well on my relaxed 20-40 mile fairly flat rides but as the mileage increases I want a better ride. So I'm here to learn and hopefully upgrade soon.

Last edited by I like free; 08-02-10 at 05:54 AM.
Old 08-02-10, 03:59 AM
Galveston County Texas

Bikes: 02 GTO, 2011 Magnum

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
Liked 1,243 Times in 621 Posts
Welcome to Bike Forums.
BF Mechanics can help you with upgrade questions.