Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Bicycle Mechanics
Reload this Page >

Need Help!!I have an 08 Tarmac Expert..Info

Search
Notices
Bicycle Mechanics Broken bottom bracket? Tacoed wheel? If you're having problems with your bicycle, or just need help fixing a flat, drop in here for the latest on bicycle mechanics & bicycle maintenance.

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-10, 05:35 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I how are you guys.Im new to the forum here.I own a o8 Tarama Expert and i wanted to know if i should get into something else or just upgrade some parts.It has all Shimano parts on it right now which are stock.Triple in the front which i wanted to replace with a double SRAM RED just dont know the specs.They have so many different #'s.If someone could djust drop me some info on what i should go with including cranksets,wheels and anything else that would help my riding.I would appreciate it very much.Dont want togo to the local bike shop because they end up draining my pockets..