Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Commuting
Reload this Page >

Back to the Windsor on Tuesday

Search
Notices
Commuting Bicycle commuting is easier than you think, before you know it, you'll be hooked. Learn the tips, hints, equipment, safety requirements for safely riding your bike to work.

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-10, 09:31 PM
stringbreaker

Bikes: specialized crossroads hybrid 2006 Raleigh Cadent 2 1971 Schwinn Varsity, 1972 Schwinn Continental, 1977 Schwinn Volare (frame)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

I gave my Raleigh Cadent2.0 some love this week and rode it to work thursday and today. While my commute time and speed was a good bit faster the comfort factor was not. I've come to really appreciate the slack geometry of the Windsor and this further vindicates my decision to buy it April past. The riding position of the two bikes are such a stark contrast, but man I can get the speed on the Raleigh so when I want to fast I'll ride the Raleigh and keep commuting doing those longer summer rides on the Windsor