Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Okie biker

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-04, 09:58 PM

Bikes: 1969 Peugeot U08, unknown MTB circa 1980, '93? Merckx MX-Leader

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Okie biker

I found this forum looking for decals for my 1968 Peugeot U08. I used to race it a little 25 years ago in weekly amateur bike races and tri's in So. Texas. I'm 54 and getting serious about this biking thing again.

Our town of Cushing OK has 6500 people, of whom about 30 are semi-dedicated cyclists. We have at least one ride a week that ends at a resturant in any of the towns 30 miles or so from here. Mixed group of spouses/riders/friends/newbees and vets. Beer for all as often as possible.

I'm 54 and did my first Century in Witchita Falls, Texas at the "Hotter N Hell 100" this past August. 6 hours flat put a smile on my face (even though it wasn't hot, but was unseasonably cool with a high at 84F that day.).

Anyway, I enjoy the forum and put out this long post after being reminded to by the Administrator.

Tyson Branyan
Cushing, Oklahoma
Old 09-28-04, 05:32 AM
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Hi

Join us at the Fifty Plus forum (50+)