Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > BMX
Reload this Page >

just bought an eastern traildigger..

Search
Notices
BMX Dirt, vert, flatland or street? Drop in the BMX forum to talk to other 20" riders around the world. What is the best BMX bicycle for you? Learn all about it here.

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-11, 04:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

thought it was neat, for $50 more over the next one down it has alot more chro mo...

its for my 8 yr old who i want to ride it for the next 5 yrs or so (thats why i didnt buy walgoose in the 1st place, didnt feel like replacing it after a year)

but the big question is...he is going to sit and ride it, and excuse my age, but how the h3ll does he sit down on the seat so low, and at that angle !!

i guess the seat is so low cuz its easier to do tricks, but what about younger riders who actually sit on it !!

thinking about getting a longer seat post and cumfy seat for the next couple years, then put the lower one on..which aint that soft to sit on...ask my butt..oh well times change i guess...

btw, it does look wicked flat black and anadozied RED rims
Old 04-01-11, 06:56 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
You have the right idea, get a 25.4mm, longer post and seat for it. It will be no time till he wants it lowered. I see no reason it won't last as long as you hope it will. Sounds like a perfect plan to me.

That is a nice looking bike. The Traildigger has been a good selling model for us.
Old 04-02-11, 06:16 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by michaelscycles
You have the right idea, get a 25.4mm, longer post and seat for it. It will be no time till he wants it lowered. I see no reason it won't last as long as you hope it will. Sounds like a perfect plan to me.

That is a nice looking bike. The Traildigger has been a good selling model for us.
hey thanks, thats the plan, i'll get a 'regular' height seat post and seat for now, your right tho, he'll want to be like the 'older' kids in no time !