Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Hello all

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-02, 02:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello all

Hello all
Let me tell you something about me. I live in the San Francisco Bay area. Which is a pretty good place to ride both on and off the road. My stats are 37 year old male 200lbs (have to work on this). I have worked for the US Coast Guard for the last 19 years. Started mountain bike riding when I was living in Spain in 93. When I came back to the states I continued mountian bike riding an even did a century on it. Then I decided that I was beating myself up too bad and switched to the road. I loved road riding from the very first day. Now the road is the only place you will find me. My current bikes are a Salsa LaRaza, Cannondale R1000 and a Surly Cross Check which can be a single speed or fixed gear. I really enjoy long rides over 200 miles but have not been doing them lately due to being stuck on a boat 6 months or more out of the year. But next year I hope to be back at it and want to do the California triple crown again. https://www.caltriplecrown.com/ Mostly want to finish the Terrible Two and Devil mountain Double.

Last edited by chaz_cycles; 04-13-02 at 02:58 AM.
Old 04-16-02, 11:21 PM
Donating member

Bikes: 2 road bikes (1vintage Terry) and a mountain bike.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi chaz -

Welcome to the BikeForums. This site has been really helpful to me, and has lots of great members.

I got into bicycling via MTB, but am now strictly a roadie as well.

Welcome.