Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Mountain Biking
Reload this Page >

I had to check if today was April 1st: The Men's Fitness folding mountain bike

Search
Notices
Mountain Biking Mountain biking is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. Check out this forum to discuss the latest tips, tricks, gear and equipment in the world of mountain biking.

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-12, 09:20 PM

Bikes: Surly Disc Trucker, Norco Tactic 3, 199x GT Avalanche, Trek single track single speed beater

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

The Toughest Bike You'll Ever Buy

Most riders know: to really score a dream bike, you have to build it yourself—carefully selecting each gadget, the proper materials and a mechanic friend to simplify the mess of chains, spokes, tires and aluminum alloy. Pain in the ass? Um, yeah.

So rather than recommending you go out and put together your own custom-built ride, we took your must-haves and wish list items (along with plenty of our own) and poured them into one sweet all-terrain vehicle: The Men's Fitness Folding Mountain Bike.
This is a joke, right? Periodical branded folding bike? Must be a competition prize, right? One time gimmick?

Nope. For the low, low price of $699. What a steal! Today is definitely not April Fools. There's more:

The Men's Fitness Bike

Manufactured by a company called prodeco, who specialize in folding electric bikes.

Maybe I'm too quick to judge. Thoughts?