Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

Gravity Games FS360 bike

Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Gravity Games FS360 bike

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-05, 12:48 PM
MBM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gravity Games FS360 bike

Ive just purchased a like new Gravity Gamaes FS360 Freestyle bike. Everything on this bike sya Gravity Games. Even the rear dropouts are embosed with the red circle arrow down symbol. Tires and rims also say gravity games. 48 soke front and rear extra large hups. Best I can tell this could be a promo 2002 gravity games bike? Anybody know anything about it. Oh ya - Intro-Im an old dude semi-pro bike wrencher disabled and working out of my home. Thanks
Old 01-08-05, 01:10 PM

Bikes: Peugeot Hybrid, Minelli Hybrid

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Welcome - sounds like you could have fun on that bike, depending on what sort of disability you have. I stammer which doesnt prevent my enjoyment of biking, but it might have helped me get a job , because Canadian government agencies have targets for hiring people with disabilities. What part of the world are you in?
Old 01-08-05, 02:02 PM
MBM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. I reside in the Portland Oregon area. HAd been an avid roady and some moutain biking. Been off the bike for about 3 years and hopefully getting back on soon. After 5 back surgeries
Im finally getting to ride some again. Been wrenching since I was 15 (now 49) and have a complete shop out of my home and a small clientel. YEs the bike looks fun and dont think Ill be doing much grinding or jumping. I'll sale it or keep it for my grand children.

Take care.