Search
Notices
Track Cycling: Velodrome Racing and Training Area Looking to enter into the realm of track racing? Want to share your experiences and tactics for riding on a velodrome? The Track Cycling forums is for you! Come in and discuss training/racing, equipment, and current track cycling events.

Race Report Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-14, 02:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I raced my first "long" race on Thursday, did the 3/4s 60 lap points race. Went into it feeling horrible and contemplated dropping off in the first twenty laps but got a second win and made a break on the third or fourth sprint with four laps to go and just tried to hold it through the sprint. Worked well then I just kind of stayed mid pack since I didn't have anything left to contest the sprints.

I think I ended up getting fourth, so can't complain.
Old 07-14-14, 08:36 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Elite States last month was on the outdoor 250m... Masters States this past weekend was on the outdoor 333m. No fancy indoor for champs this year. I guess I shouldn't complain that we're blessed with three velodromes.

Day 1:
  • 2k: Lost 2:30.20 to 2:30.29. Argh! For a windy day, I was pretty happy with the time though.
  • Team Sprint: Despite some gapping early, we managed gold by about .5 seconds. Video.
  • Scratch: Small field. Cat and mouse the whole way. Went long, and thought I could hold them off, but the top end wasn't there. Third. I think the combination of digging deep for 2k, followed by burning the explosive match in Team Sprint opener took its toll. Exactly what I was afraid of. I was quite depressed.
Day 2:
  • 500m: Won by 2 hundredths -- exact margin I lost by last year. Poetic. I was pretty stoked, if mediocre time of 36.50.
  • Points: Combined 35+ and 45+ fields. The only 35+ rider was uncontested. And the teammate of my only competition for BAR, so he could sit back and solely work for his teammate. Oof. I managed to come around them both for first sprint. He went early for second sprint, and I let him go... when he pulled up, I kept going. Got about 1/4 lap, but I knew it wouldn't stick since he had teammate to bridge him at any point. But I wanted to hold it until the next sprint. Just barely did. He took the next sprint. So the points race, and BAR, came down to the final sprint. Teammate led him out pretty hot, we're both pretty fried... he comes around I follow... and I have just enough to come around.

As pleased as I was with 3 wins and a BAR, it was tempered by my wife breaking her collar bone (caught her front wheel on seam during her 500m start).

Last edited by VanceMac; 07-15-14 at 04:49 PM.
Old 07-14-14, 10:09 PM

Bikes: A little of each

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Raced Tandemonium last friday. We were the first team to set a flying lap time for qualifiers. We ended up with 19.1s, which was good enough for third place. We won our first sprint, which brought us to semis, lost that sprint by less than a bike length, and won our final for 3rd place. In the tandem scratch, we made a move going into 3 to go, won a prime, but got caught by the first place sprint team in turn 4, and two other teams in the home stretch. All told, we were pleased. The great thing was my team was the only team to field two tandems, with my other team-mates coming in 4th in the sprints. I can't say I remember the last time one team had more than one big bike. Next year we're hoping for three.
Old 07-15-14, 08:56 AM

Bikes: I don't even

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Liked 193 Times in 77 Posts
jealous! I'm dying to get on a track tandem!
Old 07-15-14, 06:20 PM
Elitist

Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
Liked 92 Times in 77 Posts
Originally Posted by theblackbullet
jealous! I'm dying to get on a track tandem!
DLV has a tandem in the bike room (or at least they used to). Ask around about it.
Old 07-15-14, 07:04 PM

Bikes: A little of each

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
I heard they had some tandem racing at DLV this year. My team-mate brought the tiemeyer down for it and raced with his wife. I highly recommend it. It's a blast. And the only time I win money on friday nights.
Old 07-15-14, 09:50 PM

Bikes: I don't even

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Liked 193 Times in 77 Posts
Originally Posted by carleton
DLV has a tandem in the bike room (or at least they used to). Ask around about it.
Don't think it's still there. Wayne has a Serotta that him and Barman rode earlier this year but I don't either of them feel comfortable with me on the bike with them. lol Tom Moschetto also has an old schwinn, and by old, I mean 1960's, but it's much too small for me on either end.

Originally Posted by MarkWW
I heard they had some tandem racing at DLV this year. My team-mate brought the tiemeyer down for it and raced with his wife. I highly recommend it. It's a blast. And the only time I win money on friday nights.
They tried to get something going, but there wasn't much interest and hasn't been anything since.
Old 07-16-14, 02:23 PM
Version 7.0

Bikes: Too Many

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Quoted: 1338 Post(s)
Liked 2,474 Times in 1,449 Posts
Originally Posted by VanceMac
Elite States last month was on the outdoor 250m... Masters States this past weekend was on the outdoor 333m. No fancy indoor for champs this year. I guess I shouldn't complain that we're blessed with three velodromes.

Day 1:
  • 2k: Lost 2:30.20 to 2:30.29. Argh! For a windy day, I was pretty happy with the time though.
  • Team Sprint: Despite some gapping early, we managed gold by about .5 seconds. Video.
  • Scratch: Small field. Cat and mouse the whole way. Went long, and thought I could hold them off, but the top end wasn't there. Third. I think the combination of digging deep for 2k, followed by burning the explosive match in Team Sprint opener took its toll. Exactly what I was afraid of. I was quite depressed.
Day 2:
  • 500m: Won by 2 hundredths -- exact margin I lost by last year. Poetic. I was pretty stoked, if mediocre time of 36.50.
  • Points: Combined 35+ and 45+ fields. The only 35+ rider was uncontested. And the teammate of my only competition for BAR, so he could sit back and solely work for his teammate. Oof. I managed to come around them both for first sprint. He went early for second sprint, and I let him go... when he pulled up, I kept going. Got about 1/4 lap, but I knew it wouldn't stick since he had teammate to bridge him at any point. But I wanted to hold it until the next sprint. Just barely did. He took the next sprint. So the points race, and BAR, came down to the final sprint. Teammate led him out pretty hot, we're both pretty fried... he comes around I follow... and I have just enough to come around.

As pleased as I was with 3 wins and a BAR, it was tempered by my wife breaking her collar bone (caught her front wheel on seam during her 500m start).
Nice racing Vance. Sorry to hear about your wife. Sending healing thoughts her way.
Old 07-19-14, 12:31 AM

Bikes: Veloforma for my primary.

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Great racing guys, and I hope that your wife heals soon Vance. That tandem stuff looks awesome.

Great start to the Alpenrose Velodrome Challenge for me. 3 for 3 on day one. Zak Kolvalcik stole Mike Tillman's track record in the 4k pursuit with a 4:52, while Connor Klupar was a bit short in his attempt to do the same to Kevin Mansker's Kilo record.
First up was the 3k pursuit and I was seeded against Daryl Hemenway who will be my madison partner at masters nationals. I started out well and with the first two laps had Daryl in my sights on the same straight. Then as I started to make my effort to pull him in a few laps later he was gone ... out of sight and as I looked to my side he was turning the tables and starting to catch me.
I actually got out of the saddle and sprinted with 3 to go in an effort to get back on my gear and held him even for the next two laps and then was able to dig deeper and pull out the win and an PR on the final lap. 3:54 for me and a win by less than a second.
Race two was a little less stressful and I was unable to get a PR but did a good enough kilo to top the masters field and win my second event of the day. However as I am overloading my racing schedule this weekend I still had the points race qualifier left.
Fresh off my less than stellar Kilo I quickly swapped gears and bars and readied for the points race. Going into the first point sprint I saw one of the guys going full speed near the rail and jumped on his wheel. I just made it on and was able to pull around him on the front straight to take the first point sprint.
The pace stayed high as it was a short race so I opted to rest for the second sprint so I could follow whoever attacked. Well as no one was attacking I figured it might as well be me, so I went off the front for a few laps. As the next sprint was coming I knew I had to jump back on and set up for the next sprint. Luckily for me I saw the Gentle Lovers train and got on their wheel.
The sprint at 10 to go was fast and I was lucky to even hold wheels much less come around him. So 2nd place for me and the lead with one sprint to go. An out of town rider, John Croom, attacked with around 4 or 5 laps to go and then up and coming junior racer went after but I opted to wait for the field sprint and hope we pulled one of them back.
I went long with 1 1/2 laps to go, but it was not early enough to catch either of them, but my 3rd place points gave me just enough for the win by one point. 3 for 3 on day one of the AVC, I don't think I could have planned it that well. 3 more races tomorrow and then 4 races on Sunday, looking forward to putting some fitness in the bank for nationals.
Old 07-20-14, 12:36 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Day two at AVC, pretty much as good as I could have ever expected. And like usual, I like to practice my writing skills, so this is longer than it needs to be ... but I don't have an editor.

It was a very long day and to think I am signed up for even more events tomorrow. If you don't like long posts, I got my win I missed last year and fought the good fight in all my other races.

First up was the 200 meter for the match sprints which was really hard to motivate my self for. And then as I was just about to jump out of the saddle during my ride I heard on odd jingle sound ... oops, front wheel skewer not attached ... maybe I will ride this in the saddle. Glad I wasn't in a race or doing hard jumps. Bad time, but still enough for 4th.

The morning session concluded with just two more match sprint rides for me, I rode them both the exact same and just wanted to hold my seed and advance to the semifinals, which I did. I let both riders start the sprint first to save some energy for later and came around by just enough each time. I was actually feeling decent at that point in the day and was so close to starting the open men's miss-n-out, but luckily for me my brain said no!

The afternoon session was more than hard. Match sprint against the shark, then a small rest and the men's 10 mile scratch, and then another match sprint round followed by another too short rest and then the open 110 lap points race.

The match sprint vs the shark went as expected ... he won, comfortably. Lined up for the 10 mile with only 10 guys in the race, well this is going to be fun. I was glad that my teammate was in the race and we planned for him to cover breaks and me to stay for the sprint at the end. The first half was pretty much a gentleman's race with mostly even pulls and a decent share of the $ a lap prize. We were keeping a good pace with 27+ mph.

Then the infield racers and announced started telling us it was a bike race and we needed to break it up, so I obliged and made a effort to get away. Well all that did was cause a couple people to get dropped and the rest were right on my wheel. After a few more of these the race was on and there were 15 laps left.

Last year I lost this race because I was too greedy for the $ a lap prizes, so this year I stopped going for them with 15 to go and just took small pulls and only as needed. My teammate led it out with 2 or 3 laps to go and the guy who beat me last year went by him before the bell with me hot on his wheel. Not yet totally toast for the day I had just enough to win by less than a wheel ... wow, very happy with that effort. I actually had my rear tire come off the track twice in the final turn as I was going full tilt.

The 5 minute rest to my next match sprint was not so kind. I knew I was up for a tough fight, but I was able to ride from the back and let a small gap open at the bell and closed it in corner 4, but did not have enough and lost by less than a wheel at the end. Went all out for that one, but still made the money in 4th, so another goal and more effort in the bank.

The officials were kind enough to toss a few races in before my next event, so I had a decent 30 minutes, but I was really hurting at the start of the 110 lap open points race. I had one goal, finish.

Well the race started ... and I was in the lead ... looked back and I and a few others had a gap ... great, working in a break on lap 1 of 110, smart. Oh, and then Fred Meyer give money to the race for primes and 5 laps into the race they ring the bell for $20. I am in second and figure I'll go for that, but was ambushed and made the effort for nothing but more hurt in the bank.

That seriously hurt and I went to the back, where I didn't want to be with 25 guys in the race, some very likely to fall off the pace soon. However my legs disagreed with me, so I stayed at the back ... and guess what they opened gaps and soon I was off the back with 5 guys. We worked hard, and eventually made it back on after like 20 laps.

And then it happened again, we caught on sooner this time, and I immediately went to the front as I was tired of this being dropped thing ... and I was 1/4 lap up before I knew it. Sigh, I didn't sign up for this, at all. But if they give you 1/4 lap ... you take 1/2 a lap and if you take 1/2 a lap, they get mad and start to pull you back. But not before the next point sprint, so 5 points in the bank now I have to stay in ... but the pain hurts really bad.

I have basically spent the entire race either off the front or off the back and working the whole time. I have no idea what happened to just finish, but once again I was off the back. I just kept picturing the race a nationals and the pain doesn't matter, get back on. Somehow we got back on ... and I was able to attack again.

This time they pulled me in quickly, even though I thought I gave it a good go. But with just 5 laps left and the top 5 all looking to move up they were not going to have any of that. Although now I finally realized I had done it, I finish the race on even laps ... and with my points was able to nab 7th place, just in the money.

So I won the race I wanted to win, thanks to help from my teammate, then was able to get some extra work in the races I wanted to work for fitness next month. Perfect, very happy with my weekend and looking forward to the end of my pain tomorrow. Oh ... the hamstrings are on the verge of cramping every time I move.
Old 07-20-14, 03:18 AM

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Keep the results and long race reports coming jmikami
Old 07-20-14, 11:23 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
So, I was already bummed to miss the Alpenrose Challenge... now more than ever, after 1) reading jmikami's race reports; and 2) breaking my collarbone in the local omnium last night. Yes, 6 days after my wife broke her collarbone! Good times. It was a good night up until that point. Well, good training. Did back to back omniums, 35+ and 1/2/3, mostly cat 1/2 in both, so great workout. I'm hoping I can convince them to go with surgery, since that seems to always be the fastest way back in the saddle.
Old 07-20-14, 02:33 PM
Version 7.0

Bikes: Too Many

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Quoted: 1338 Post(s)
Liked 2,474 Times in 1,449 Posts
VanceMac... Don't Like Don't like. Uhg... Heal up fast.
Old 07-20-14, 03:41 PM

Bikes: T1, S2, P3

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Vance buddy get better!
Old 07-20-14, 04:19 PM

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Not good Vance! Hope yours heals faster than mine! I'm still off the bike at the surgeons suggestion due to restricted movement of my left arm... Surgery was at the end of April which was two weeks after the crash!
Old 07-20-14, 04:50 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dalai
Not good Vance! Hope yours heals faster than mine! I'm still off the bike at the surgeons suggestion due to restricted movement of my left arm... Surgery was at the end of April which was two weeks after the crash!
That is not encouraging... unusual complications?? Thanks Rob and Hermes.
Old 07-20-14, 07:16 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ok, everyone needs to stop falling down. Get better guys. Day 3 report will happen after a nap ... only 5 races today, thanks to someone who really wanted to do the madison.
Old 07-20-14, 08:31 PM
Elitist

Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
Liked 92 Times in 77 Posts
So, I was already bummed to miss the Alpenrose Challenge... now more than ever, after 1) reading jmikami's race reports; and 2) breaking my collarbone in the local omnium last night. Yes, 6 days after my wife broke her collarbone! Good times. It was a good night up until that point. Well, good training. Did back to back omniums, 35+ and 1/2/3, mostly cat 1/2 in both, so great workout. I'm hoping I can convince them to go with surgery, since that seems to always be the fastest way back in the saddle.
Both of you heal-up soon!!
Old 07-20-14, 09:51 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
So day three ... 4 races turned in 5 ... and I am ready for a break.

The day started out with the keirin, and it was straight to finals, no reps or rounds today. I started off in 3rd, but with a few riders I have not raced I decided to take the motor early and jumped into the lead at the ***. As the motor pulled off I was able to hold speed and take the keirin the long way, but the safe way. Win number 5 for the weekend, and the last time I would see the top step on the podium.

Next up was the Masters points race, with just a little rest after the keirin I was not in the mood to go long and was hoping for a sprint and rest race. Not to be as the race split just after the first point sprint and both my teammate and I were on the wrong side of the split.

Not a great race and I clearly made a huge mistake in letting 2 fast guys get up the road. I had a chance to cover both riders, but I had just covered a move the lap before and was thinking this would not last either. I gave everything I had for 20 laps and then just road tempo to help ensure my teammate got 3rd place, while I ended up in 4th.

So with my first serious tactical mistake of the weekend behind me, it was time for my "training" race. The open 10 mile scratch. Ouch is about the only thing I have to say about that. We finished at a bit under 30 mph, but it seemed so much faster. I led the first lap to get some of the cash per lap prizes, and saw the front again about 10 laps later. After that the race was a blur of rear hubs and me saying hold these and nationals will be easier. I held on until the end, and while I could not mount an effort for the final sprint, I felt the race served it purpose and I finished with the group ... at the very back.

I was seriously stuffed after the 10 mile and seriously happy I had only one race to go and time to lay down for a massage and have a snack for once. That was until Zak goes around forming up madison teams to ensure we race the final race, thanks Zak. I finally got up after my rest and it was miss-n-out time.

This was another race that got away from me last year, and I was hoping to redeem myself with a win. I started out at the back, and that is just really a bad idea, but only a small mistake as after two riders were pulled at the back near me I made and effort to get to the front. However I did not have enough in the tank to stay in the lead and then my spot in second was stole while I went up to ensure I stayed in.

So that meant riding outside in 2nd place for the rest of the race, which worked well enough, but slowly zapped more energy than if I had just stayed in the lane in 2nd wheel. But the race felt to tight for that, so it is possible I would have been popped doing that, a huge mistake vs a minor mistake. As we came down to the final 4 and then 3 I put in just enough to stay in the race for the final sprint with 3 laps to go, but just 2 riders left.

I followed and did not touch the wind, thinking this was the best way to go, and it might have been with anyone else. An out of state rider got the best of me by doing what I like to do to others and put me on the razor with a perfect move that kept me from coming around. So 2nd place for the second straight year, both times to different riders from out of state. Letting someone else lead out the sprint was a serious mistake in hindsight, but one that I just didn't have the mental condition to make at the time. Oh well, at least I get a few more rematches as we will both be riding at Marymoor next week and Nationals in 4 weeks.

That left just the madison, pretty much a stay safe and get some exchange practice in before nationals as my partner will be holding hands with me two more times this year. 5 teams started, 4 finished and we were 4th, but happy to get some additional miles in the bank and stay safe. While I did make a couple of small efforts, I was really riding on fumes at this point and very happy when the final bell rung.

The other great part of the AVC was watching all the other great races, and there were so many other awesome efforts out there this weekend. Erin riding solo for most of the women's points race, Conor's great finish kick, Ryan trying his best to take Conor long, Zak winning far too many races, Tara coming around Nissy in the sprint, especially after Nissy was looking invincible in the sprints before that point. All the young Canadians made for some great and unpredictable races. Many other great efforts that I didn't mention as well, it was a fun weekend.

So AVC is in the bank, Marymoor goes in the bank next week, then it is rest and peak for nationals if all goes according to plan.
Old 07-21-14, 03:35 AM

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
That is not encouraging... unusual complications?? Thanks Rob and Hermes.
My biggest issue is the lack of mobility of the shoulder. Was two weeks in a sling before getting it operated on; had Easter holidays and Anzac day in between making it hard to see a surgeon for a second opinion (hospital wanted to just sling and leave to heal). Then nearly another 8 weeks in a sling after till I could see the surgeon again with another x-ray. This last x-ray just under 8 weeks post op showed the bone knitting okay but I could barely move my arm after being imobilized for nearly 10 weeks. Took a couple of days just to be able to straighten the arm fully!

Physio doesn't want to call it a frozen shoulder yet, but the lack of mobility was the main reason the surgeon didn't want me riding. The Surgeon is a cyclist and has operated on some domestic pros so knows about riding and how keen I am to get back riding. I don't want ignore his recommendation as I went private self funded and don't want to risk damaging it by riding too early and having to go back for more... I was at least given the okay to run 3 weeks ago so have started running most nights at first with the sling and then without - bliss to be exercising outside! Was on the trainer soon after the operation but after 6 weeks got so sick of having to ride with minimal resistance and upright cradling the arm...

Not saying the above will happen to you as I landed very hard on my shoulder which continued to hurt long after the surgery (full over the bars somersault at 55km/hr with the back of my left shoulder taking the impact) so definitely worth following up with a surgeon or two for their opinion of your break and situation.

Need to take in all the pros and cons with getting the collarbone plated. My break was close to the end so couldn't be pinned...

Pros

Theoretically quicker return to riding - my bone ends was so apart that they hadn't even started knitting after two weeks, so no idea if the bones would have healed yet.
Less likely to have ongoing issues due to the shoulder still sitting close to the original position.

Cons

Surgery always had elements of risk. Going under full anaesthetic, risk of infection, cut nerves fitting the plate resulting in numb areas on the shoulder.
If left in (some people find having the plate uncomfortable as there is only thin layer of skin over the collarbone) the plate end is a weak point and will break more easily next time at that point.
If the plate is removed all the screw holes are weak points plus you need to go under full anaethetic again to have it removed. If left to heal naturally and heals properly, this is the strongest option.
Possibility of not able to have MRI's in the future and finally getting hassled by airport security when you set off airport metal detectors...
Old 07-21-14, 10:17 AM

Bikes: Fuji Elite, 3Rensho track, Trek Madone 6.9, Specialized MTB, GT MTB, Cannondale Cad3 fixie

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I just heard about the crash last night! Vance, heal quickly. Yes, there are cons to surgery, but you are lucky to live in a place with surgeons like Howard M., and if he says operate, I would go with it. I hope you and your wife heal quickly.

The good news is, you only need one hand to remove meat from your PBC!
Old 07-24-14, 02:31 AM

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
@VanceMac have you and your partner been able to see a surgeon yet? If so what was their suggestion?

My biggest issue is the lack of mobility of the shoulder.
Getting more mobility every week, but the Physio has confirmed the knock and lack of mobility has resulted in frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis). So discuss with your surgeon how much therapy / movement you can do as early as you can. If left unchecked frozen shoulder can last for 1-3 years! You want to try and avoid this at all costs!

Currently physio is using force to extend my internal and external rotation and he had me begging him to stop last night... But better this as other options such as Hydrodilatation (inject saline and cortisone directed via Ultrasound into the shoulder) or Manipulation under anaesthesia (MUA) where they put you under and force movement!
Old 07-24-14, 02:47 AM

Bikes: S-1 :-D

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
@VanceMac have you and your partner been able to see a surgeon yet? If so what was their suggestion?

Getting more mobility every week, but the Physio has confirmed the knock and lack of mobility has resulted in frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis). So discuss with your surgeon how much therapy / movement you can do as early as you can. If left unchecked frozen shoulder can last for 1-3 years! You want to try and avoid this at all costs!

Currently physio is using force to extend my internal and external rotation and he had me begging him to stop last night... But better this as other options such as Hydrodilatation (inject saline and cortisone directed via Ultrasound into the shoulder) or Manipulation under anaesthesia (MUA) where they put you under and force movement!
Oh Bugger, Dalai! that is not cool. Buddy of mine (not an active person, though) has been in a sling for over a year with a frozen shoulder (while undergoing physio) ... Hope you get that sorted out ASAP. I believe its agony though, trying to get movement out of it
Old 07-24-14, 07:25 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wife had surgery Tuesday night. I have surgery this morning in about 3 hours. The specialist I saw took more x-rays, and I'm glad he did... the angle showed that the bones were not as well aligned as the emergency room x-rays showed.

Old 07-24-14, 08:00 AM

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
All the best mate!

I had the exact same scenario; X-rays from emergency where I was taken by ambulance looked like the bones were close. Second set of x-rays a week later for the surgeon showed the opposite...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.