Go Back  Bike Forums > Products and Services > Neuvation Cycling
Reload this Page >

Neuvation Newsletter March 28th The New Iron Women

Notices
Neuvation Cycling Quality Road Bikes and Wheels at factory direct pricing. Check out our daily newsletter (M-F) for special deals, insight into the bike industry and bicycle components, and some fun stuff.

Old 03-28-13, 12:42 PM
Bike Forums Official Vendor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The Central Coast of California is known as a surfing Mecca. Surfer dudes are as common as the poppies that line the roads in the spring. But recently a new breed has been spotted. It’s too early to say whether or not this is going viral. Salt water tends to kill viruses.

Board shops have been busy with the new lay ups. But guys have been noticeably slow to follow the lead. Rumors abound that sharks are repelled by the new boards – I know I am.

Honestly I can take credit for none of this. The photo was forwarded to me by my significant other and I found it too good not to pass on.

Thanks for reading – John Neugent

Still get an extra 10% off our wide rim wheels. The rims are here but we have a bunch of backorders to fill. We should be able to get your new order out by the end of the week. Your credit card won’t be charged until we ship. Who doesn't need an extra set of wheels?

The carbon clincher rims are now in LA so should be here by the end of the week (C45 and C55). These are going to go fast since I only brought in 40 sets. Take an extra 10% off through the end of the week. Discount applied at checkout.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
IronWomen.jpg (19.9 KB, 1 views)