Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

Chicago neophyte

Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Chicago neophyte

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-13, 11:04 AM

Bikes: Schwinn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Chicago neophyte

Im a Chicago native and am new to the world cycling. I just got my first bike and whenever I start a new hobby I love to learn as much as possible. I was looking for more info on my bike but had trouble finding any so I joined the forum so get some real advice from fellow enthusiasts.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
2013-04-27 16.52.22.jpg (99.7 KB, 6 views)
Old 04-28-13, 11:09 AM
Semper Fi

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
Liked 358 Times in 241 Posts
Hello Alpal, welcome to BF, great taht you chose us to join. Just from looking at the picture of your Schwinn I'd say to post in the Hybrid Forum for help in making any identification on a time line for it. The city biek treaded tyres, cantilever brakes and its drive train components seem to be a hybrid set up to me, but I am not any type of expert. Best of luck with cycling, it is more than a hobby for a lot of us, it is a life.

Bill

I Can Do All Things Through Him, Who Gives Me Strength. Philippians 4:13

Old 05-01-13, 01:26 AM

Bikes: 1977 Raleigh Super Course

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
[QUOTE=alpal2021;15562226]Im a Chicago native and am new to the world cycling. I just got my first bike and whenever I start a new hobby I love to learn as much as possible. I was looking for more info on my bike but had trouble finding any so I joined the forum so get some real advice from fellow enthusiasts.

Thats Awesome, we have so much in common. I am from Chicago, just got a new (old) bike i am fixing up and also get a little obsessive about my hobbies. Best of luck to you!