Go Back  Bike Forums > The Racer's Forum > Track Cycling: Velodrome Racing and Training Area
Reload this Page >

Are those VISP track frames from ebay no longer made?

Notices
Track Cycling: Velodrome Racing and Training Area Looking to enter into the realm of track racing? Want to share your experiences and tactics for riding on a velodrome? The Track Cycling forums is for you! Come in and discuss training/racing, equipment, and current track cycling events.

Old 07-02-13, 12:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

We might all remember when tht cookie cutter track frame company VISP had frames all over ebay,I had them on my watch list for years but never bought one..and the time came recently when I wanted to pick one up exclusively for the track,for a new build,to see what they are about...and of course no I can NOT find them anywhere? They where 150.00 with FREE shipping, aluminum frame and fork set..they have decent reviews and it kills me that now I can not find one.

Anyone know where to find the VISP TRX 795 series frameset?for that same dirt cheap price?

Any help is greatly appreciated
Old 12-02-16, 05:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Visp

I rode one pretty hard on the street for a year and it was solid but I noticed a pretty big crack in the aluminum fork after about a year so I bought a new fork and continued. I paid more than $150 but after upgrading the fork it was an awesome bike for the price I paid. I do not know where to find the frames now and the only downside is the headset specs they gave were incorrect so I have had trouble finding a new one that fits.