Search this Thread

Old 02-25-14, 03:50 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Revelry App Feedback (SF)

Hey everyone,

I'm the founder of Revelry, a new iPhone App. We're based in San Francisco and recently launched a new type of catalog for active lifestyles that is composed entirely of photos and links posted by people, rather than traditional branded content. We think the best way to learn about new gear is from one another and want to facilitate visual discovery (whereas forums are primarily text based).

For example, a user might share a photo or instagram of their most recent Skyline Blvd. ride and include links to where the kit and components found in the photo can be purchased online by other users of the app.

We'd love it if you gave Revelry a spin to let us know if we're building something compelling and how we can make it better. We have really thick skin so please feel free to tear it apart so we can build it back stronger.

Download Here

A few caveats upfront:

Unfortunately, we have only initially built for iPhones running iOS 7.0+. I know this excludes many people. However, we have plans to expand to Android, iPad and a more robust mobile web once we have the core user experience locked down. If you are unable to download the app, I would still love to hear your feedback on the general concept.

I know a cardinal sin of forums is to post a self-promoting link as one's first post. I apologize for breaking this rule. We built the app with active lifestyles in mind, which certainly includes cyclists. We really value your time and hope that you will find value in our product as well.

Last edited by frankiewarren; 02-25-14 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Fixed Links