Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Recumbent
Reload this Page >

Vision Rec

Notices
Recumbent What IS that thing?! Recumbents may be odd looking, but they have many advantages over a "wedgie" bicycle. Discuss the in's and out's recumbent lifestyle in the recumbent forum.

Vision Rec

Old 06-01-02, 01:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Vision Rec

Thanks to those who have already given an input to my query re Visions. I realize now that I should have given some background. I live in the north of Scotland, have 3 recumbents at the present. Short wheel base Kingcycle + fairing front and rear, a long wheel base Peer Gynt and a Bikee AT. I have done about 45 000 +miles in the last 7 years. I am looking to get another short wheel base and quite like the look of the Vision, and it has a web type seat. I had a trike that had a hard seat, could'nt live with it. Most of the European recumbents today seem to have hard seats.
I hope that clarifies. Vision are available in the UK, so I am a wee bit limited in what I can buy.
Thanks
Old 06-01-02, 04:17 PM

Bikes: Vision R-44, TerraTrike 3.6

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I ride a Vision R-44 but I must confess, it's the only factory built bent I've been on. My other experiences are with my homebuilts. My Vision, however, is simply a joy to ride.

I have always thought (just my opinion of course) that Vision builds the prettiest bent bicycles.

Good luck!