Out fishing with Annie on his lap, a cigar in one hand and a ginger ale in the other, watching the sunset.
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Bikes: Techna Wheelchair and a Sun EZ 3 Recumbent Trike
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Marketplace Rules of Operation: Read Before Posting Your Ad or participating in here
- We don't link to Ebay Auctions, although if you have a Craig's List Ad that meets our terms of clear price, etc, that is fine.
- You must state a clear price
- We provide an infrastructure platform only, all sales are between the involved members. We'll assist as much as is possible in a dispute, but in the end, it's between thee and your seller/buyer.
- Hijacking another member's For Sale Thread for your merchandise will result in an immediate ban
- In case you missed it, an upgraded membership is required to start a thread here.
I've tried to make this as clear and simple as possible, to avoid confusion. Thanks for your cooperation.
. “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”- Fredrick Nietzsche
"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant
Last edited by no1mad; 12-24-12 at 09:45 PM.