Selling my baby, time for a different bike. This was all built by me using hand-picked, quality parts. Everything is assembled properly and professionally. This bike looks and rides great. I really don't want to sell this but I need to consolidate my bike situation. The frame and fork are drilled for brakes, so you could run this with brakes and freewheel if you wanted to go the single speed route.
None of these components have a lot of miles on them, nothing is worn out. This bike needs nothing at all except a new rider.
- Leader 722 Frame, made with Hydroformed Tange Tubing. The main tubes on this bike are a teardrop shape, not just a standard round tube. Gives the frame a unique and interesting feel. Size 55(54.5cm top tube). Not super aggressive track geometry so it's still comfortable to ride on the road, but it's ready for the track if you wanted to take it there.
- Straight-legged Lugged Chrome Fork with 1 1/8" steerer
- FSA Orbit MX Threadless Headset
- FSA 100mm Aluminum Stem with Carbon Face
- Retrogression [Sub]urban Assault Riser Handlebars with Oury grips
- Civia Micro-adjust Straight Seatpost
- Charge Spoon Leather Saddle
- Sugino RD2 170mm Crankset with 48T Sugino Chainring
- KMC 710SL Chain
- All-City 17T Chrome Cog
- Velocity A23 to Novatec Track Hubs - 32H Wheels built by Retrogression
- 25C Panaracer Pasela Tourguard Tires(not worn, I don't do siq skidz)
- Have some Wellgo RO-25B pedals I'll include if the buyer needs pedals
Available for in Southeast Michigan, but I travel to northern Michigan fairly frequently. I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet a serious buyer. I'd be wiling to ship individual parts but I'm not interested in shipping the complete bike.
Image album available here: http://imgur.com/a/Y57mW#maVvfGn
If someone if interested in the frame set or the wheel set, I'd be willing to part it out but I won't sell small parts until I secure a buyer for the bigger parts.
Also selling my All-City Mr. Pink if someone wants a nice steel bike with gears.