Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Senior Member juvi-kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    LA
    My Bikes
    track bikes, etc
    Posts
    2,915
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I dont have any addresses...

    This means no THANK YOU cards. First I want to think Ava Jam, for just being the fuggin jam. Next I want to think Judah for the race and Galen for all the road racing hand signals that I had no clue what they meant. Along with Galen, I want to thank everyone who rolled with the 3 hour crew(still tryin to figure out who was in this pack). Adam, you rock, now just if I could swooped up those sneakers. Had a great time and will be back soon.

    Thanks Kyle

    PS If this thread gets deleted I will know the mods are tryin to start some 2-Pac-Biggie beef between LA and SF.

  2. #2
    如果你能讀了這個你講中文 genericbikedude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,542
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where do you get off associating biggie with sf?

  3. #3
    Senior Member juvi-kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    LA
    My Bikes
    track bikes, etc
    Posts
    2,915
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by genericbikedude
    where do you get off associating biggie with sf?

    definitily didnt associate Biggie with SF, I associated the beef created between 2-Pac and Biggie by the press with the obvious beef the modsormod are trying to created through the deleting of threads thinking the SF cats. So Mr. Genericbikedude, piss off.

  4. #4
    Better than you since 83! junioroverlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Up a big F'ing Hill
    My Bikes
    Fixed Gear 79 Schwinn Sprint
    Posts
    1,117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juvi-kyle
    This means no THANK YOU cards. First I want to think Ava Jam, for just being the fuggin jam. Next I want to think Judah for the race and Galen for all the road racing hand signals that I had no clue what they meant. Along with Galen, I want to thank everyone who rolled with the 3 hour crew(still tryin to figure out who was in this pack). Adam, you rock, now just if I could swooped up those sneakers. Had a great time and will be back soon.

    Thanks Kyle

    PS If this thread gets deleted I will know the mods are tryin to start some 2-Pac-Biggie beef between LA and SF.
    P1u5 0n3z0rz
    "Riding bikes on the street is the fuggin jam!" Juvi-Kyle

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    So Cal
    My Bikes
    peugot fixed, Steelman cyclocross, Yeti Kokopelli
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need to return but only for the purpoes of getting drunk, smoking and getting lost. maybe even a few rides.

  6. #6
    hang up your boots ostro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    San Francisco
    My Bikes
    84 Pinarello, Trek Liquid 30, Torker CX 24, Gromada Track
    Posts
    1,575
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How could anyone forget the hand that delivered cold beers on the train.

    Me, Kamil, on blue pinarello.

  7. #7
    Senior Member juvi-kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    LA
    My Bikes
    track bikes, etc
    Posts
    2,915
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ostro
    How could anyone forget the hand that delivered cold beers on the train.

    Me, Kamil, on blue pinarello.
    I was so tryin to figure out who you were, yeah you ****ing rock.

    Thanks Again

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    So Cal
    My Bikes
    peugot fixed, Steelman cyclocross, Yeti Kokopelli
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yes! I do remember. Thank You. Do you have a link for that Poilish bike? I f I don't find anything I like this weekend that may be an option.

  9. #9
    hang up your boots ostro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    San Francisco
    My Bikes
    84 Pinarello, Trek Liquid 30, Torker CX 24, Gromada Track
    Posts
    1,575
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigal son
    Oh yes! I do remember. Thank You. Do you have a link for that Poilish bike? I f I don't find anything I like this weekend that may be an option.
    http://www.gromada.waw.pl/cgibin/sho...d&sid=29c0d8b9

    if you are interested send an email to him, he speaks english.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    So Cal
    My Bikes
    peugot fixed, Steelman cyclocross, Yeti Kokopelli
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank yo, Kamil

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    452
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was in there too. Dennis on the orange KHS aerotrack. btw, the routing was ALL done by our good friend Brad (non-forum member). he had some major improvements over the advertised route (including taking bayshore out of the city, and taking Central Expressway at Mountain View).

    we couldn't keep up with you fools after the 3rd checkpoint. rolled the last couple miles doing about 4 mph.

  12. #12
    jumping to conclusions sherbert tights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    sf
    Posts
    284
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    meeting you, kris, tim, jon, and everyone this weekend, is ALL the thanks i need.
    see you soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyeight
    real men never get off the bike, unless its to toss a lady off the handlebars and into the bed.

  13. #13
    Senior Member juvi-kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    LA
    My Bikes
    track bikes, etc
    Posts
    2,915
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sherbert tights
    meeting you, kris, tim, jon, and everyone this weekend, is ALL the thanks i need.
    see you soon!
    HOLLA!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •