1) The French New-Wave movie one can watch while puttin miles in.
2) Racing wheels beneath your feet
3) Rides that last longer than the length of SF or shorter
4) FAUX FLATS(because the floor in your old apartment is not flat)
5) Looking at all your sweet rides you are not on
Right now I even miss the sweat that would normally feel good because of the wind but just drips off of you because there is no wind.
Everyone in SF wiggles around, you dont even go up or down the hills, what are you talking about.
BUT IT IS SO BORING.
The only fixed gear ive seen so far here was a converted mountain bike with front shocks. It was different, I'll give him that(this thing sounds like the ****ing jam)